BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 25 January 2012

#30 things about me

1) i dont really fancy blue colour..i really love other colours
2) i love chocolate with hazelnut or almond in it
3) i cant resist shopping
4) i cant resist food
5) my favorite authors are sophie kinsella and cecelia ahern..i dont like heavy reading materials like Dan Brown (couldnt think much..tehee)..
6) i love singing but i dont have good voice..so i just sing slow when im with friends or family
7) i love literature but i dont hav e talent in it..i really admire people who's expert in language..always dream to be them but its so impossible for me who have language retarded i guess..
8) clumsy..enough to describe how people dont trust me much in doing anything..
9) tend to forget things easily..really hate this part of mine..i have to recall hardly whenever i lost things..huh\
10) people say im immature..yes which is so true..but i dont think its become a problem if u have immature behavior but mature in thinking..so no biggy act.
11) i wanna have many kids..(long way to go)..ehe
12) i love fashion
13) the series i follow are how i met your mother, pretty little liars, vamp diaries, friends and one tree hills coming soon..
14) love watching korean drama, for song only certain songs because i dont know what the song means..
15) know a little bit arabic and korean
16) love to travel
17) im not from rich family..so i have to use my own money to shop or travel..thank god i got scholarship..:)
18) the things i couldnt live with are my lptop, hp, mp4..if i have all these three..i'll be fine on my own..
19) really independent..
20) im not a bimboo because im not pretty...but i called myself bamboo since i dont know lots of general knowledge..ehe
21) i dont like to cover my feet with blanket while sleep..my feet easily become sweat..
22) i know how to cook but unfortunately my cook always taste horrible..so i'll tell ppl i dont know how to cook..i dont want they expect much from me..
23) petite girl with 147 cm in height and 38 kg in weight..im so small u know..
24) mumbling much..my future husband seriously need to prepare a powerful earphone..:p
25) wanna live a simple life with a small car, small house but lotsa money to shop and travel and delicious yummy food..
26) easily get chub and easily lose weight too..high metabolism person lah..
27) currently single and im happy being single..not a single thought to find boyfie..i'll think about it next year kot..
28) not really tech's bestfriend..always have problem with tech..
29) simple..
30) dont know how to make friend..i can count with finger how many friends i have..

------------yezzah!thats 30 things about me..--------------:)

0 comments: